Hello my friends. Here are Italy Serie A Results for Week 10 on Saturday 1, Sunday 2, and Monday 3 November 2014. Round 10 Serie A Roundup. The awaited duel for the Scudetto at a distance won by Juventus! Yep. Juventus and Roma had 22 points each and were dueling in away games. Juventus defeating Empoli at the Carlo Castellani Stadium with 2 goals reaching now 25 points. The big regret is for AS Roma defeated by Napoli at the San Paolo Stadium with 2 goals and remaining with 22 points.
I think the major blow in this round is without a doubt the defeat of AC Milan in San Siro. Palermo defeated Milan with a 0-2 score. The last time Palermo won in San Siro was back in the 2009-2010 season with a 0-2 thanks to the goals by Fabrizio Miccoli and Mark Bresciano. Today, Palermo defeating Milan with an own goal by Milan defender Cristian Zapata and the goal by forward Paulo Dybala. Milan were supposed to win to claim the 3rd position and instead they went went down from the 4th to the 7th position.
One of the biggest surprise is Parma who were the last of the Serie A team defeating Inter with 2 goals by midfielder Paolo De Ceglie. Point blank, guys, Inter coach Walter Mazzarri falling from grace while fans increase their protests. Inter unable to win 3 consecutive games and seeing their chances to grab the third position vanishing. The crisis continues and the question is when is it going to be over….
The top scorer up to Round 10: Napoli forward Jose Maria Callejon with 8 goals
Top Serie A teams standing AFTER Serie A Week 10 games. First 3 qualifying for Champions League, 4 and 5 for Europa League.
–AS Roma, 2nd position with 22 points and a positive goal difference of +10
– Lazio, 3rd positions with 19 points and a positive goal difference of +9
– Napoli, 5th position with 18 points and a positive goal difference of +7
Relegation Zone: Cesena, 18th position with 7 points and a negative goal difference of -9 .
Parma, 19th position with 6 points and a negative goal difference of -7.
Chievo Verona,. 20th position with 5 points and a negative goal difference of -9.
2014 – 2015 Italy Serie A Standing
Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com
Italian Serie A Tickets for next 10 games
Saturday 1 November 2014
- Serie A Week 10 / 10ª Giornata Andata
- Napoli 2 – 0 AS Roma, (3′ Gonzalo Higuain, 85′ Jose Maria Callejon)
- Empoli 0 – 2 Juventus, (61′ Andrea Pirlo, 72′ Alvaro Morata)
- Parma 2 – 0 Inter, (5′, 76′ Paolo De Ceglie)
Sunday 2 November 2014
- Torino 0 – 0 Atalanta
- Udinese 2 – 4 Genoa, (1′ Di Natale, 41′ Widmer; 21′ Marchese, 24′ Iago Falque, 54′ Matri, 87′ Kucka)
- Chievo Verona 0 – 0 Sassuolo
- Sampdoria 3 – 1 Fiorentina, (27′ pen. Palombo 43′ Rizzo, 78′ Eder; 45′ Savic)
- AC Milan 0 – 2 Palermo
Monday 3 November 2014
- Cesena 1 – 1 Hellas Verona (22′ Gregoire Defrel, 77′ Juanito)
- Lazio 4 – 2 Cagliari, (7′ Stefano Mauri, 25′ Miroslav Klose, 26′ Miroslav Klose, 48′ Edson Braafheid own goal, 84′ Joao Pedro, 92′ Ederson )