Hello, my friends. Here are the 2018-2019 Serie A Week 28 Results / Twenty-eighth Round on Friday 15, Saturday 16, and Sunday 17 March 2019.
Here is the current situation. Juventus continue their dominion unbeaten and every time closer to grab the Scudetto. However, BAM! Juventus suffering their first game this season having 24 wins, 3 draws, and 1 lost. Incredible so, Genoa defeated Juventus at the Luigi Ferraris Stadium with a flat 2-0. Really? Yes, my friends. We might say that great Cristiano Ronaldo was not playing because Coach Massimiliano Allegri gave him a resting day. No matter what, It’s a great moment for Juventus who also qualified for the UEFA Champions League Quarterfinals after defeating Atletico de Madrid. Juventus still keeping a wide lead over Napoli in the second position.
The 223rd Derby di Milano between AC Milan vs Inter is won by Inter. Yep, Inter claiming the full bragging rights to rule the City of Milan with a result of 2-3 at the San Siro Stadium. AC Milan not only lost the Derby, but also lost the 3rd position going back again to the 4th position.
A big flop is for AS Roma losing the away game at the Paolo Mazza Stadium. SPAL defeated Roma with 2-1. Another blow is for Fiorentina losing the away game at the Sardegna Arena. Cagliari defeated Fiorentina with a 2-1.
On the other hand, Sampdoria humiliated Sassuolo at the Mapei Stadium. Sampdoria scoring 5 goals against 3 of Sassuolo. Rocking time for La Samp!
Good moment is also for Bologna dreaming with salvation after defeating Torino at the Olipico di Torino Stadium. It’s a special victory for Bologna lifting the morale of the team. Torino going down from the 6th to the 8th position.
Italian Serie A Tickets for next 10 games
Results from Serie A Week 28
- Cagliari 2 – 1 Fiorentina
- Sassuolo 3 – 5 Sampdoria
- SPAL 2 – 1 AS Roma
- Torino 2 – 3 Bologna
- Genoa 2 – 0 Juventus
- Atalanta 1 – 1 Chievo Verona
- Empoli 2 – 1 Frosinone
- Lazio 4 – 1 Parma
- Napoli 4 – 2 Udinese
- AC Milan 2 – 3 Inter
Top Serie A teams standing AFTER Serie A Week 27 game. First 4 qualifying for Champions League, 5 and 6 for Europa League. (as of Sunday 17March 2019)
– NAPOLI, 2nd position with 60 points and a positive goal difference of +29
– INTER, 3rd positions with 53 points and a positive goal difference of +19
– AS ROMA, 5th position with 47 points and a positive goal difference of +13
– LAZIO, 6th position with 45 points and a positive goal difference of +12
– BOLOGNA, 18th position with 24 points and a negative goal difference of -17
– FROSINONE, 18th position with 17 points and a negative goal difference of -32
– CHIEVO VERONA, 18th position with 11 points and a negative goal difference of -33