👉 Hello, my friends. Here are the 2023-2024 Italian Serie A Serie A Week 7 RESULTS / Seventh Round on Saturday 30 September, Sunday 1, and Monday 2 October 2023. The battle for the Scudetto is still neck-to-neck between Inter and AC Milan both with 18 points.
✅ 3 Serie A Games Completed
⚽️ Serie A Top Scorer up to Week 7 (Updated on Saturday 30 September 2023)
Inter forward Lautaro Martínez with 9 goals
Watch Serie A games online and other Live Sports
TV WITHOUT CABLE
👉 Italian Serie A Tickets for the next 10 games
Inter crushed Salernitana in grand style at the Arechi Stadium. Lautaro Martinez is the first player in the history of Serie A to score four goals coming off the bench. It’s a super performance by Lautaro. Salernitana goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa would never forget this game and Lautaro is now his nightmare. Salernitana stepped down to the 19th position with only 3 points.
Milan got another confirmation after the victories against Verona and Cagliari which allowed them to regain the top of the table. Milan flies to 18 points, taking them to +11 over Lazio who remain stuck at 7 points. The game was blocked and very tactical in the first half and was unblocked in the second half thanks to Christian Pulisic’s goal, Noah Okafor sealing the victory in the final. Rafael Leão assisted on both goals.
Napoli conquered the Via del Mare Stadium. Napoli poker, Lecce ko. Ostigard’s header in the 16th minute broke the deadlock. Victor Osimhen scores the second goal at the start of the second half, Gaetano’s trio in the 88th minute, Politano closes the score from the penalty spot in the 94th minute. Assists for Zielinski, Kvaratskhelia and Raspadori. Second consecutive victory for Napoli.
👉 Results from Serie A Week 7
- Lecce 0 – 4 Napoli
- AC Milan 2 – 0 Lazio
- Salernitana 0 – 4 Inter
- Bologna – Empoli (12:30 Sunday 1 October)
- Udinese – Genoa (15:00 Sunday 1 October)
- AS Roma – Frosinone (18:00 Sunday 1 October)
- Atalanta – Juventus (20:45 Sunday 1 October)
- Torino – Hellas Verona (18:30 Monday 2 October)
- Sassuolo – Monza (18:30 Monday 2 October)
- Fiorentina – Cagliari (20:45 Monday 2 October)
👉 Top Serie A teams standing AFTER Serie A Week 7 game. The first 4 qualify for the Champions League, 5 and 6 for Europa League. ( Saturday 30 September 2023)
– AC MILAN, 2nd position with 18 points and a positive goal difference of +7
– NAPOLI, 3rd position with 14 points and a positive goal difference of +10
– JUVENTUS, 4th position with 13 points and a goal difference of +6
– FIORENTINA, 6th position with 11 points and a positive goal difference of +2
– EMPOLI, 18th position with 3 points and a negative goal difference of -12
– SALERNITANA, 19th position with 3 points and a negative goal difference of -10
– CAGLIARI, 20th position with 2 points and a negative goal difference of -7
👉 2023 – 2024 Italy Serie A Standing – Serie A Table up to Saturday 30 September 2023
- Uefa Champions League: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th
- Europa League: 5th, 6th
- Relegation: 18th, 19th, 20th