Hello, my friends. Here are the 2018-2019 Serie A Week 33 Results / Thirty-third Round on Saturday 20 and Monday 22 April 2019. There are only 5 games after this one to end the season.
Here is the current situation. Juventus won their 8th consecutive Scudetto with 5 games in advance reaching 87 points. Juventus overturned the result and defeated Fiorentina with a 2-1 claiming not only the victory but also the Scudetto! Mathematically speaking, Juventus needed just 1 point to be declared as winners of the 2018-2019 Serie A Scudetto.
— JuventusFC (@juventusfcen) April 20, 2019
A blow for Napoli suffering a home defeat at the San Paolo Stadium. The game ended Napoli 1 – 2 Atalanta. It’s just a pity for the fans seeing not only this defeat, but the pain to be -20 points below Juventus celebrating their Scudetto. Great news is for Atalanta because this victory helped them climb from the 6th to the 5th position reaching 56 points.
The battle for the third position is still open. One problem is for AC Milan suffering a setback. AC Milan failing to win the away game at the Ennio Tardini Stadium ending with a 1-1 draw. Milan were leading in the 69th minute with the goal by Samu Castillejo. Parma shattered Milan’s dream when defender Bruno Alves scored the equalizer goal to give Parma 1 point.
Italian Serie A Tickets for next 10 games
Results from Serie A Week 33
- Parma 1 – 1 AC Milan
- Bologna 3 – 0 Sampdoria
- Cagliari 1 – 0 Frosinone
- Empoli 2 – 4 SPAL
- Genoa 0 – 1 Torino
- Lazio 1 – 2 Chievo Verona
- Udinese 1 – 1 Sassuolo
- Juventus 2 – 1 Fiorentina
- Inter 1 – 1 AS Roma
- Napoli 1 – 2 Atalanta
Top Serie A teams standing AFTER Serie A Week 33 game. First 4 qualifying for Champions League, 5 and 6 for Europa League. (as of Monday 22 April 2019)
– NAPOLI, 2nd position with 67 points and a positive goal difference of +32
– INTER, 3rd positions with 61 points and a positive goal difference of +24
– ATALANTA, 5th position with 56 points and a positive goal difference of +24
– AS ROMA, 6th position with 55 points and a positive goal difference of +12
– EMPOLI, 18th position with 29 points and a negative goal difference of -21
– FROSINONE, 19th position with 23 points and a negative goal difference of -34
– CHIEVO VERONA, 20th position with 14 points and a negative goal difference of -44