Hello my friends. Here are the Serie A Week 4 Results – Roundup Fourth Round on Friday 16, Saturday 17, and Sunday 18 September 2016. All Serie A games started by observing one minute of silence in memory of President Emeritus of the Italian Republic, Carlo Azeglio Ciampi. Ciampi died on Friday 16 September 2016. Ciampi was the 49th Prime Minister of Italy from 1993 to 1994 and the tenth President of the Italian Republic from 1999 to 2006.
Highlight in this round is that Juventus not only lost their first game this season after being defeated by Inter at the Giuseppe Meazza Stadium, but also losing the first position of the Serie A. Inter overturning the result after being down by the goal of Stephan Lichtsteiner in the 66th minute to grab the victory thanks to the winner goal by Ivan Perisic in the 78th minute.
Napoli are the sole leaders of the Serie A reaching 10 points and a positive goal difference of +7. Juventus are now in the second position with 9 points and a positive goal difference of -3.
Step back also for AS Roma losing the match against Fiorentina at the Artemio Franchi Stadium. Roma remaining with 7 points and going down to the 3rd position. Super victory for Fiorentina jumping now from the 14th position to the 8th position.
A happy round for Crotone winning their first point in Serie A. Crotone ended with a 1-1 draw against Palermo at the Adriatico Stadium. Sour note is that they still remain in the 20th position.
The top scorer of the Serie A: Napoli forward José Callejón with 5 goals
Top Serie A teams standing AFTER Serie A Week 4 games. First 3 qualifying for Champions League, 4 and 5 for Europa League.
– JUVENTUS 2nd position with 9 points and a positive goal difference of +3
– AS ROMA, 3rd positions with 7 points points and a positive goal difference of +5
– CHIEVO VERONA 5th position with 7 points and a positive goal difference of +2
– UDINESE, 6th position with 6 points and a negative goal difference of -1
– ATALANTA, 18th position with 3 points and a negative goal difference of -4
– PALERMO, 19th position with 2 point2 and a negative goal difference of -4
– CROTONE, 20th position with 1 point and a negative goal difference of -4
2016- 2017 Italy Serie A Standing
Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com
Italian Serie A Tickets for next 10 games
- Serie A Week 4 / 4a Giornata /
Friday 16 September 2016
- Sampdoria 0 – 1 AC Milan, Goals: 85′ Carlos Bacca (M)
Saturday 17 September 2016
- Napoli 3 – 1 Bologna, Goals: 14′ José Callejón (N), 56′ Simone Verdi (B.), 67′ Arkadiusz Milik (N), 78′ Arkadiusz Milik (N)
- Lazio 3 – 0 Pescara, Goals: 67′ Sergej Milinkovic-Savic (L), 72′ Stefan Radu (L), 76′ Ciro Immobile (L)
Sunday 18 September 2016
- Inter 2 – 1 Juventus, Goals: 66′ Stephan Lichtsteiner (J), 68′ Mauro Icardi (I), 77′ Ivan Perisic (I)
- Cagliari 3 – 0 Atalanta, Goals: 8′ Marco Borriello (C), 55′ Marco Sau (C), 73′ Marco Borriello (C)
- Sassuolo 2 – 0 Genoa, Goals: 58′ Matteo Politano (S) (pen), 66′ Gregoire Defrel (S)
- Crotone 1 – 1 Palermo, Goals: 23′ Marcello Trotta (C), 66′ Ilija Nestoroski (P)
- Torino 0 – 0 Empoli, Goals: No goals
- Udinese 1 – 2 Chievo Verona, Goals: 25′ Duvan Zapata (U), 82′ Lucas Castro (C), 95′ Fabrizio Cacciatore (C)
- Fiorentina 1 – 0 AS Roma, Goals: 82′ Milan Badelj (F)