Hello my friends. Here are the Serie A RESULTS for Week 20 on Saturday 24, Sunday 25, and Monday 26 January, 2015. Juventus leading with 49 points followed closely by AS Roma in the second position with 42 points. The gap now are Juventus +7 points ahead of Roma.
It’s a major blow for AC Milan on their quest to reach the third position. Milan defeated by Lazio at the Olimpico di Roma Stadium. It’s a clear crisis for this Milan looking only as a shadow. Chaos is also for Inter losing the home match at the Giuseppe Meazza Stadium defeated by Torino. The City of Milan must be crying seeing both of their teams defeated and far from the top 3 positions.
A joy for Cagliari finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel after defeating Sassuolo at the Sant’Elia Stadium. Cagliari battling for salvation and be away from the relegation zone.
As for relegation, a clear black crisis is for Parma losing again! Parma have only 9 points. It was the game for salvation Parma – Cesena….. Now, Parma will have to make a decision on whether to keep coach Roberto Donadoni or change coach to remain in Serie A next year.
The top scorer up to Round 20: Juventus forward Carlos Tevez with 13 goals
Top Serie A teams standing AFTER Serie A Week 20 games. First 3 qualifying for Champions League, 4 and 5 for Europa League.
–AS Roma, 2nd position with 42 points and a positive goal difference of +18
–Napoli, 3rd positions with 36 points points and a positive goal difference of +11
–Sampdoria, 5th position with 34 points and a positive goal difference of +8
Relegation Zone: Chievo Verona, 18th position with 18 points and a negative goal difference of -10
– Cesena, 19th position with 12 points and a negative goal difference of -21
Parma, 20th position with 9 points and a negative goal difference of -24
2014 – 2015 Italy Serie A Standing
Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com
Italian Serie A Tickets for next 10 games
Saturday 24 January 2015
- Serie A Week 20 / 20ª Giornata Andata
Cagliari 2 – 1 Sassuolo, Goals: 20′ Luca Rossettini (C), 76′ Luca Rossettini (own goal), 79′ Duje Cop (C)
Lazio 3 – 1 AC Milan, Goals: 4′ Jeremy Menez (M), 47′ Marco Parolo (L), 51′ Miroslav Klose (L)
Sunday 25 January 2015
- Juventus 2 – 0 Chievo Verona, Goals: 60′ Paul Pogba (J), 73′ Stephan Lichtsteiner (J)
- Hellas Verona 1 – 0 Atalanta, Goals: 53′ Javier Saviola (V)
- Inter 0 – 1 Torino, Goals: 94′ Emiliano Moretti (T)
- Parma 1 – 2 Cesena, Goals: 21′ Nico Pulzetti (C), 76′ Emmanuel Cascione (own goal), Rodriguez (C)
- Sampdoria 1 – 1 Palermo, Goals: 6′ Citadin Eder (S), 48′ Franco Vázquez (P)
- Fiorentina 1 – 1 AS Roma, Goals: 19′ Mario Gomez (F), 49′ Adem Ljajic (F)
Monday 26 January 2015
- Empoli 1 – 2 Udinese, Goals: 19′ Antonio Di Natale (U), 37′ Riccardo Saponara (E)(pen), 60′ Silvan Widmer (U)
- Napoli 2 – 1 Genoa, Goals: 7′ Gonzalo Higuain (N), 56′ Iago Falque, 74′ Gonzalo Higuain (pen)