Hello my friends. Here are the results for the Serie A Week 7 – Seventh Round on Saturday 3 and Sunday 4 October 2015.
The two-way race for the Scudetto between Fiorentina and Inter had 15 points before this round. Inter failing to defeat Sampdoria at the Luigi Ferraris Stadium and ended up with a draw falling now alone in the 2nd position with 16 points. Fiorentina living a great moment as they are defeating Atalanta at the Artemio Franchi Stadium reaching now 18 points and becoming sole leaders of the Serie A for the first time this season! Fiorentina are now +2 points above Inter.
The highlight in this round is the famous Verona Derby. However, far from being a memorable Derby, it ended with a draw. A tough situation for Hellas Verona remaining in the 19th position with just 4 points!
The good news is for Carpi! Yep! Carpi with a historical victory after defeating Torino because it is the first victory in Serie A after being promoted from Serie B. It’s just party time for Carpi because coach Giuseppe Sannino made his debut with Carpi with a victory!
Roma are crushing Palermo at the Renzo Barbera Stadium scoring already 3 goals in the first half. The final result is Palermo 2 – 4 AS Roma.
A total flop for AC Milan falling in San Siro! Napoli rocking and already scoring 3 goals while the somber face of coach Sinisa Mihajlovic says it all….. a flop. Adding a knife to injury, the own goal by Milan defender Rodrigo Ely to make it, AC Milan 0 – 4 Napoli
The top scorer up to Round 6: Sampdoria forward Citadin Eder with 6 goals.
Top Serie A teams standing AFTER Serie A Week 7 games. First 3 qualifying for Champions League, 4 and 5 for Europa League.
– INTER , 2nd position with 16 points and a positive goal difference of +
– _LAZIO 3rd positions with 15 points points and a negative goal difference of -1
– TORINO,5th position with 13 points and a positive goal difference of +4
– CHIEVO VERONA, 6th position with 12 points and a positive goal difference of +6
Relegation Zone: HELLAS VERONA, 18th position with 4 points and a negative goal difference of -4
– FROSINONE, 19th position with 4 points and a negative goal difference of -6
– BOLOGNA, 20th position with 3 points and a negative goal difference of -8
2014 – 2015 Italy Serie A Standing
Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com
Italian Serie A Tickets for next 10 games
Saturday 3 October 2015
- Serie A Week7/ 7ª Giornata /
- Carpi 2 – 1 Torino, Goals: 55′ Daniele Padelli (own goal), 72′ Ryder Matos (C), 75′ Maxi Lopez (pen) (T)
- Chievo Verona 1 – 1 Hellas Verona, Goals: 70′ Eros Pisano (V), 83′ Lucas Castro (C)
Sunday 4 October 2015
- Empoli 1 – 0 Sassuolo, Goals: 88′ Massimo Maccarone (E)
- Udinese 1 – 1 Genoa, Goals: 47′ Antonio Di Natale (U), 76′ Diego Perotti (G)(pen)
- Sampdoria 1 – 1 Inter, Goals: 51′ Luis Muriel (S), 76′ Ivan Perisic
- Palermo 2 – 4 AS Roma, Goals: 2′ Miralem Pjanic (R), 13′ Alessandro Florenzi (R), 27′ Gervinho (R), 58′ Alberto Gilardino (P), 91′ Giancarlo Gonzalez (P), 92′ Gervinho (R)
- Juventus 3 – 1 Bologna, Goals: 5′ Anthony Mounier (B.), 33′ Alvaro Morata (J), 53′ Paulo Dybala (pen) (J), 63′ Sami Khedira (J)
- Lazio 2 – 0 Frosinone, Goals: 80′ Keita Balde Diao (L), 94′ Filip Djordjevic (L)
- Fiorentina 2 – 0 Atalanta, Goals: 6′ Josip Ilicic (pen) (F), 34′ Borja Valero (F)
- AC Milan 0 – 4 Napoli, Goals: 13′ Allan, 47′ Lorenzo Insigne (N), 67′ Lorenzo Insigne (N), 77′ Rodrigo Ely (own goal)