Hello my friends. Here are the resultsof the Serie A Week 27 – Twenty-seventh Round on Saturday 27, Sunday 28, and Monday 29 February 2016
The awaited duel for the Scudetto gaining momentum. Juventus passing the test while Napoli failing. Juventus defeated Inter with a 2-0 at the Juventus Stadium reaching now 61 points. Napoli failing to defeat Fiorentina at the Artemio Franchi Stadium ending the game with a 1-1 draw. Napoli remaining in the 2nd position with 58 points which means the gap now are -3 points below Juventus.
Problem now for Fiorentina seeing their ranking going down after the draw with Napoli. Fiorentina goes down to the 4th position with 53 points because AS Roma jumped from the 4th to the 3rd position after defeating Empoli with a 1-3 score. Roma and Napoli sharing 53 points, but Roma having a better goal difference +27 compared to Napoli +21. The race for the 3rd position is still open seeing main contenders not only Fiorentina and Napoli, but also Inter and AC Milan following closely with 48 and 47 points, respectively.
Crisis is for salvation. Hellas Verona losing against Udinese with a 2-0 and remaining in the last position. Hellas winning only 2 games this season, and most likely, it seems salvation is an impossible dream. However, nothing is granted yet. We have 11 more games and the three teams battling to remain in Serie A next season will have to really speed up their game to start winning: Frosinone, Carpi, and Hellas Verona.
The top scorer up to Round 27: Napoli forward Gonzalo Higuain with 25 goals
Top Serie A teams standing AFTER Serie A Week 27 games. First 3 qualifying for Champions League, 4 and 5 for Europa League.
– NAPOLI 2nd position with 58 points and a positive goal difference of +33
– AS ROMA, 3rd positions with 53 points points and a positive goal difference of +27
– INTER, 5th position with 48 points and a positive goal difference of +9
– AC MILAN, 6th position with 47 points and a positive goal difference of +11
– FROSINONE, 18th position with 23 points and a negative goal difference of -27
– CARPI, 19th position with 21 points and a negative goal difference of -20
– HELLAS VERONA, 20th position with 18 points and a negative goal difference of -21
2014 – 2015 Italy Serie A Standing
Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com
Italian Serie A Tickets for next 10 games
Saturday 27 February 2016
- Serie A Week 27 / 27ª Giornata /
- Empoli 1 – 3 AS Roma, Goals: 5′ Stephan El Shaarawy (R), 22′ Ervin Zukanovic (own goal), 27′ Miralem Pjanic (R), 74′ Stephan El Shaarawy (R)
- AC Milan 1 – 0 Torino, Goals: 44′ Luca Antonelli (M)
Sunday 28 February 2016
- Palermo 0 – 0 Bologna, Goals: No goals
- Sampdoria 2 – 0 Frosinone, Goals: 44′ Fernando (S), 682 – 0′ Fabio Quagliarella (S)
- Carpi 1 – 1 Atalanta, Goals: 52′ Jasmin Kurtic (A), 75′ Simone Verdi (C)(pen)
- Chievo Verona 1 – 0 Genoa, Goals: 51′ Lucas Castro (C)
- Udinese 2 – 0 Hellas Verona, Goals: 31′ Emmanuel Badu (U), 56′ Cyril Thereau (U)
- Juventus 2 – 0 Inter, Goals: 47′ Leonardo Bonucci (J), 84′ Alvaro Morata (pen)
Monday 29 February 2016
- Lazio 0 – 2 Sassuolo, Goals: 41′ Domenico Berardi (S)(pen), 67′ Gregoire Defrel (S)
- Fiorentina 1 -1 Napoli, Goals: 6′ Marcos Alonso (F), 7′ Gonzalo Higuaín (N)