Hello my friends. Here are the Serie A RESULTS for Week 23 on Saturday 14 and Sunday 15 February, 2015. In this round, a step back for AS Roma failing to defeat Parma at the Olimpico di Roma Stadium. Roma were obliged to win considering Parma are the last team in the Table. Parma despite the 1 point remain in the last position.
In this round we had 2 games ending with a 1 -1 result: AC Milan vs Empoli, Torino vs Cagliari.
Another draw …. Surprise at the Dino Manuzzi Stadium with Cesena opening the score against Juventus in the 18th minute with forward Milan Djuric. Juventus reacting and take the lead after the goals by Alvaro Morata and Claudio Marchisio. Cesena not giving up and equalize in the 70th minute with midfielder Franco Brienza. Bottom line, Juventus and AS Roma draw and the gap for the Scudetto remaining +7 in favor of Juventus.
Another blow is for AC Milan ending the match among boos and fans protesting. Milan failing to defeat Empoli at the San Siro Stadium. The only positive point of the match might be the first goal as a Milan player by forward Mattia Destro.
The game with more goals Genoa 5 -2 Hellas Verona. Genoa rocking at the Luigi Ferraris Stadium dominating Verona. A brave stand by Verona forward Luca Toni scoring 2 goals, but not enough to claim a draw. It’s a convincing victory by Genoa delighting the fans.
Super day for Inter crushing Atalanta at the Atleti Azzurri D’Italia Stadium with a 1-4.
The top scorer up to Round 23: Juventus forward Carlos Tevez with 14 goals followed by Inter forward Mauro Icardi with 13 goals
Top Serie A teams standing AFTER Serie A Week 23 games. First 3 qualifying for Champions League, 4 and 5 for Europa League.
–AS Roma, 2nd position with 47 points and a positive goal difference of +19
–Napoli, 3rd positions with 42 points points and a positive goal difference of +12
–Lazio, 5th position with 37 points and a positive goal difference of +12
Relegation Zone: Cagliari, 18th position with 20 points and a negative goal difference of -13
– Cesena, 19th position with 16 points and a negative goal difference of -22
Parma, 21st position with 10 points and a negative goal difference of -27
2014 – 2015 Italy Serie A Standing
Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com
Italian Serie A Tickets for next 10 games
Saturday 14 February 2015
- Serie A Week 23 / 23ª Giornata Andata
- Palermo 3 – 1 Napoli, Goals: 14′ Achraf Lazaar (P), 36′ Franco Vázquez (P), 65′ Luca Rigoni (P), 82′ Manolo Gabbiadini (N)
- Sassuolo 1 – 3 Fiorentina, Goals: 30′ Mohamed Salah (F), 32′ Khouma Babacar (F), 62′ Khouma Babacar (F), 67′ Domenico Berardi (S)
Sunday 15 February 2015
- Torino 1 – 1 Cagliari: Goals: 35′ Omar El Kaddouri (T), 34′ Godfred Donsah (C)
- Chievo Verona 2 – 0 Sampdoria,Goals: 2′ Mariano Izco (C), 39′ Riccardo Meggiorini (C)
- Atalanta 1- 4 Inter, Goals: 2′ Xherdan Shaqiri (pen) (I), 27′ Maximiliano Moralez (A), 37′ Fredy Guarin (I), 63′ Fredy Guarin (I), 72′ Rodrigo Palacio (I)
- AS Roma 0 – 0 Parma, Goals: No goals
- AC Milan 1 – 1 Empoli, Goals: 40′ Mattia Destro (M), 68′ Massimo Maccarone (E)
- Cesena 2 – 2 Juventus, Goals: 18′ Milan Djuric (C), 27′ Alvaro Morata (J), 33′ Claudio Marchisio (J), 70′ Franco Brienza
- Genoa 5 – 2 Hellas Verona, Goals: 10′ Alessandro Agostini (own goal), 12′ M’baye Niang (G), 20′ Luca Toni (V), 30′ M’baye Niang (G), 57′ Luca Toni (V), 65′ Andrea Bertolacci (G), 86′ Diego Perotti (G)