Hello, my friends. Here are the 2020-2021 Serie A Week 29 RESULTS / Twenty-ninth Round on Saturday 3 April 2021.
👉 Juventus winner of the 2019-2020 Serie A Scudetto
⚽️ Serie A Top Scorer up to Week 29: (Updated on Saturday 3 April 2021)
Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo with 24 goals
Watch Serie A games online and other Live Sports
TV WITHOUT CABLE
Live and on demand. Cloud DVR included
One thing is certain. Inter consolidating their domain reaching 68 points remaining the sole leader of the Serie A on Week 29 after defeating Bologna. Inter having a +8 points lead (and a pending game) over AC Milan with 60 points in the second position.
AC Milan slowing down the pace to keep up the race for the Scudetto. The mission was to win the Serie A Week 29 game against Sampdoria in San Siro Stadium. Yet, surprise…. AC Milan failed to claim the 3 points and managed to save at least 1 point. The chances to win the Scudetto is still possible…. though at this rate….. full tank is needed.
The Turin Derby della Mole marking a big gap between Torino and Juventus. Torino succumbing to the pressure failed to win the Serie A Week 29 against Juventus. The draw helps Torino to avoid falling down into the relegation zone. However, this draw is just like a defeat for Juventus stepping down from the 3rd to the 4th position. Hence, the bragging rights to rule in Turin are divided.
Napoli claiming the home victory at the Diego Armando Maradona Stadium defeating Crotone with a 4-3. Crotone losing their 22nd game and winning only 4 this season. You bet this victory gives an added boost to Napoli Coach Gennaro Gattuso while Crotone remain in the last position almost booking a ticket for relegation…
Italian Serie A Tickets for next 10 games
👉 Results from Serie A Week 29
- AC Milan 1 – 1 Sampdoria
- Atalanta 3 – 2 Udinese
- Benevento 2 – 2 Parma
- Cagliari 0 – 2 Hellas Verona
- Genoa 1 – 1 Fiorentina
- Lazio 2 – 1 Spezia
- Napoli 4 – 3 Crotone
- Sassuolo 2 – 2 AS Roma
- Torino 2 – 2 Juventus
- Bologna 0 – 1 Inter
👉 Top Serie A teams standing AFTER Serie A Week 29 game. First 4 qualifying for Champions League, 5 and 6 for Europa League. (Saturday 3 April 2021)
– AC MILAN, 2nd position with 60 points and a positive goal difference of +20
– ATALANTA, 3rd position with 58 points and a positive goal difference of +32
– JUVENTUS, 4th positions with 56 points and a positive goal difference of +31
– LAZIO, 6th position with 52 points and a positive goal difference of +7
– CAGLIARI, 18th position with 22 points and a negative goal difference of -19
– PARMA, 19th position with 20 points and a negative goal difference of -28
– CROTONE, 20th position with 15 points and a negative goal difference of -39
👉 2020 – 2021 Italy Serie A Standing – Serie A Table up to Saturday 3 April 2021