SANNAZZARO DE’ BURGONDI – Tuesday 18 February saw the return of Wivi l’Inter, the fan event organised for Inter Club members involving Nerazzurri players besides entertainment, games and awards.
On this occasion it was Argentine defensive duo Hugo Campagnaro and Walter Samuel representing the club along with Inter Club honorary president Bedy Moratti and Inter Club Coordination Centre director Sergio Spairani, while Roberto Scarpini hosting the evening. Nerazzurri chief of medical staff Franco Combi was also at the event, attended by nearly 400 fans.
Nine Inter Clubs took part, represented by local coordinator Vincenzo Rubino. The following clubs received awards:
1) Inter Club Sannazzaro de’ Burgondi (35th anniversary)
2) Inter Club Bereguardo (most active club in the Pavia area)
3) Inter Club C’è solo l’Inter Pavia (youngest club in the province)
4) Inter Club Voghera (club with most season ticket holders)
5) Inter Club Stradella (club with most members)
The funds raised from the event went to the ‘Pavia nel cuore’ association to buy a defibrillator for Baratta di Voghera school. The children also got involved and made the most of the opportunity to get autographs and have their picture taken with Campagnaro and Samuel.