MILAN – FC Internazionale wishes to announce that all accreditation requests from journalists, photographers and TV/radio representatives for Inter v Napoli, the Week 35 Serie A clash of the 2013/14 season scheduled for Saturday 26 April at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza (kick-off at 20:45), must be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org without fail no later than 18:00 on Monday 21 April 2013.
Please note that:
– requests should be sent on company-headed paper along with an identity document (including the O.D.G card);
– requests for accreditation will be assessed in accordance with the number of places available at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza;
– requests sent via fax will not be considered;
– requests sent after the deadline will not be considered;
– the F.C. Internazionale press office will notify any unsuccessful applicants via email, by replying to the address through which the request was made;
– the issuing of accreditation will take place, as is now customary, at entrance number 8;
– requests for accreditation must have ‘Inter v Napoli accreditation‘ in the subject line.