Torino Football Club announcing new Coach Moreno Longo on Tuesday 4 February 2020. Longo who is a former defender Torino player is replacing coach Walter Mazzarri. President Urbano Cairo welcomes back Moreno and wishes him and his staff good luck. Longo will make his debut as Torino Coach in the Serie A Week 23 game Torino vs Sampdoria on Saturday 8 February 2020.
- Moreno Longo was born in Torino on February 14, 1976.
- Longo played in Torino’s academy and debuted in the first team on April 23, 1995 against AC Milan.
- Longo played with Torino 33 matches and also scoring a goal.
- In 2009 he returned to Torino as a coach of the Academy.
- From 2012 to 2016 he was the head coach of the Primavera, with which he won a Scudetto and a Supercoppa, also taking part of the Youth League.
- In the 2016-17 season his first experience in professional football, helping Pro Vercelli remain in the Serie B. The next year, with Frosinone, he got promoted to the serie A, in which he debuted in the 2018-2019 season.
👉 Mazzarri leaving Torino in the 12th position with 27 points up to Serie A Week 22 with 8 wins, 3 lost, and 11 defeats, 26 goals in favor, 39 goals against with a negative goal difference of -13.
Torino Coach Morengo Longo.