Hello, my friends. Here are the Serie A Week 35 Results – Roundup, Thirty-fifth Round on Saturday 6 and Sunday 7 May 2017. There are 3 more games to end the Season on Sunday May 28 with 9 available points.
The party not complete for Juventus because the Derby della Mole ended up with a draw. Juventus collecting only 1 point and must wait another round to mathematically speaking win the Scudetto.
The absolute leader of the Serie A continues to be Juventus with 85 points almost ready to collect their 6th Consecutive Scudetto.
Champions League Zone
The duel for the Second position to secure the direct qualification to the UEFA Champions League next season is still open. The two-way race is between AS Roma reaching 78 points and Napoli with 77points. There is only -1 point difference. The third position must play the Champions League Playoff.
Europa League Zone
As for the Europa League race….. good news for Lazio!!! Lazio securing their direct qualification to the Europa League with 3 games in advance. The direct qualification for the Europa League are only for the 4th and 5th position. For the moment, Inter must win the remaining 3 games and hope for AC Milan who is in the 6th position (playoff zone) to lose points. Genoa causing an upset defeating Inter at the Giuseppe Meazza Stadium with the goal of the ex-Inter player Goran Pandev.
|Rank||Team||Points||Played||Wins||Draws||Lost||Goals scored||Goals against||GD|
Tough situation for Crotone and Palermo. There are only 3 more games meaning 9 available points. Mathematically speaking, Pescara is already relegated to the Serie B having only 14 points and winning just 2 games this season. Palermo will need a miracle to save themselves …. more chances for Crotone for salvation if Empoli lose or draw 2 games and Crotone winning 2 to switch the ranking.
|Rank||Teams||Points||Played||Wins||Draws||Lost||Goals Scored||Goals Against||GD|
The top scorer of the Serie A Up to Week 35: AS Roma forward Edin Dzeko with 27 goals
Top Serie A teams standing AFTER Serie A Week 35 games. First 3 qualifying for Champions League, 4 and 5 for Europa League.
– AS ROMA 2nd position with 78 points and a positive goal difference of +47
– NAPOLI 3rd positions with 77 points and a positive goal difference of +45
– ATALANTA 5th position with 65 points and a positive goal difference of +19
– AC MILAN 6th position with 59 points and a positive goal difference of +10
– CROTONE, 18th position with 28 points and a negative goal difference of -24
– PALERMO, 19th position with 20 points and a negative goal difference of -44
– PESCARA, 20th position with 14 points and a negative goal difference of -44
2016- 2017 Italy Serie A Standing
Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com
– Watch Serie A Matches Live with fubo PRO games including Juventus, AS Roma, AC Milan, Inter, Napoli
Italian Serie A Tickets for next 10 games
Serie A Week 35 / 35a Giornata
Saturday 6 May 2017
- Napoli 3 – 1 Cagliari, Goals: 2′ Dries Mertens (N), 49′ Dries Mertens (N), 67′ Lorenzo Insigne (N), 92′ Diego Farias (C)
- Juventus 1 – 1 Torino, Goals: 52′ Adem Ljajic (T), 92′ Gonzalo Higuaín (J)
Sunday 7 May 2017
- Udinese 1 – 1 Atalanta, Goals: 41′ Bryan Cristante (A), 53′ Stipe Perica (U)
- Sassuolo 2 – 2 Fiorentina, Goals: 37′ Federico Chiesa (F), 74′ Matteo Politano (S)(pen), 85′ Pietro Iemmello (S), 94′ Federico Bernardeschi (F)
- Chievo Verona 1 – 1 Palermo, Goals: 67′ Sergio Pellissier (C)(pen), 88′ Edoardo Goldaniga (P)
- Genoa 1 – 0 Inter, Goals: 71′ Goran Pandev
- Lazio 7 – 3 Sampdoria, Goals: 2′ Keita Balde Diao (L), 19′ Ciro Immobile (L)(PEN), 36′ Wesley Hoedt (L), 32′ Karol Linetty (S), 38′ Felipe Anderson (pen) (L), 45′ Stefan de Vrij (L), 70′ Ciro Immobile (L), 65′ Senad Lulic (L) 72′ Fabio Quagliarella (S), 90′ Fabio Quagliarella(S)(PEN)
- AC Milan 1 – 4 AS Roma, Goals: 8′ Edin Dzeko (R), 28′ Edin Dzeko (R), 76′ Mario Pasalic (M), 78′ Stephan El Shaarawy (R), 87′ Daniele De Rossi (pen) (R)
- Pescara 0 – 1 Crotone, Goals: 71′ Aleksandar Tonev (P)
- Empoli 3 – 1 Bologna, Goals: 5′ Daniele Croce (E), 11′ Simone Verdi (B.), 38′ Manuel Pasqual (E), 46′ Andrea Costa (E),