Hello my friends. Here are the results of the Serie A Week 30 – Thirtieth Round on Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 March 2016
It’s a recovery week for Juventus after being eliminated in Champions League. Juventus keeping the first position in the Serie A reaching 70 points and a positive goal difference of +39. Juventus have now chances to battle for the Scudetto and the Coppa Italia. Juventus winning the Torino Derby crushing Torino with a smashing victory. Torino 1 – 4 Juventus.
Napoli keeping the race for the Scudetto alive. It’s a sprint race as Napoli were losing the match at the San Paolo Stadium when Genoa opened the score in the 10th minute with Tomas Rincon. Lucky for Napoli, there is always the “hero” forward Gonzalo Higuain to take care of business. Napoli making a comeback and winning the match with a 3-1 score thanks to the 2 goals by Gonzalo “El Pipita”Higuain remaining the top scorer too.
AS Roma failing to win the home game at the Olimpico Stadium. A pity for the Roman gladiators on their quest to catch up with Napoli. Roma down by a goal against Inter ended the match grabbing a 1 point following the draw. AS Roma 1 – 1 Inter.
Deep trouble for Palermo falling now in the relegation zone! Palermo needed a victory and instead ended with a goalless draw. Empoli 0 – 0 Palermo. Good news is for Carpi leaving the relegation zone jumping from the 18th to the 17th position after defeating Hellas Verona. Most likely, we will see Hellas Verona relegated to Serie B considering we have only 8 more games. Verona 1 – 2 Carpi.
The top scorer up to Round 30: Napoli forward Gonzalo Higuain with 29 goals
Top Serie A teams standing AFTER Serie A Week 30 games. First 3 qualifying for Champions League, 4 and 5 for Europa League.
– NAPOLI 2nd position with 64 points and a positive goal difference of +36
– AS ROMA, 3rd positions with 60 points points and a positive goal difference of +31
– INTER, 5th position with 55 points and a positive goal difference of +12
– AC MILAN, 6th position with 49 points and a positive goal difference of +9
– PALERMO, 18th position with 28 points and a negative goal difference of -23
– FROSINONE, 19th position with 27 points and a negative goal difference of -26
– HELLAS VERONA, 20th position with 19 points and a negative goal difference of -25
2015- 2016 Italy Serie A Standing
Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com
Italian Serie A Tickets for next 10 games
Saturday 19 March 2016
- Serie A Week 30 / 30ª Giornata /
- Empoli 0 – 0 Palermo, Goals: No goals
- AS Roma 1 – 1 Inter, Goals: 53′ Ivan Perisic (I), 84′ Radja Nainggolan (R)
Sunday 20 March 2016
- Atalanta 2 – 0 Bologna, Goals: 27′ Alejandro Gómez (A), 45′ Alessandro Diamanti (A)
- Frosinone 0 – 0 Fiorentina, Goals: No goals
- Hellas Verona 1 – 2 Carpi, Goals: 42′ Alessandro Diamanti (C), 63′ Artur Ionita (H), 66′ Kevin Lasagna (C)
- Sampdoria 0- 1 Chievo Verona, Goals: 24′ Riccardo Meggiorini (C)
- Sassuolo 1 – 1 Udinese, Goals: 8′ Duvan Zapata (U), 64′ Matteo Politano (S)
- Torino 1 – 4 Juventus, Goals: 33’Paul Pogba (J), 42′ Sami Khedira (J), 48′ Andrea Belotti (T)(pen), 63′ Alvaro Morata (J), 76′ Alvaro Morata (J)
- Napoli 3- 1 Genoa, Goals: 10′ Tomás Rincón (G),51′ Gonzalo Higuain (N), 81′ Gonzalo Higuain (N), 90′Omar El Kaddouri (N)
- AC Milan 1 – 1 Lazio, Goals: 9′ Marco Parolo (L), 15′ Carlos Bacca (M)