Hello my friends! Here are the Serie A Week 2 Results played on Saturday 26 and Sunday 27 August 2017. The Serie A will resume on Sun, 10 September because there is the International break for the 2018 World Cup Qualifiers.
Juventus and Inter lead the Serie A with 6 points each and a positive goal difference of +5.
The top scorer of the Serie A Up to Week 2: Inter forward Mauro Icardi and Juventus forward Paulo Dybala with 4 goals each. Good news for Argentina seeing Icardi and Dybala leading in the Serie A. Icardi and Dybala were called up for Argentina team for the World Cup Qualifying against Uruguay on 31 August and against Venezuela on 5 September 2017.
Top Serie A teams standing AFTER Serie A Week 2 game. First 4 qualifying for Champions League, 5 and 6 for Europa League.
– INTER 2nd position with 6 points and a positive goal difference of +5
– NAPOLI 3rd positions with 6 points and a positive goal difference of +4
– SAMPDORIA 5th position with 6 points and a positive goal difference of +2
– TORINO 6th position with 4 points and a positive goal difference of +3
– ATALANTA, 18th position with 0 points and a negative goal difference of -3
– CAGLIARI, 19th position with 0 points and a negative goal difference of -4
– FIORENTINA, 20th position with 0 points and a negative goal difference of -4
2017- 2018 Italy Serie A Standing
Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com
Italian Serie A Tickets for next 10 games
— Serie A TIM (@SerieA_TIM) August 27, 2017