Hello my friends. Here are the results for the Serie A Week 12 – Twelfth Round on Saturday 7 and Sunday 8 November 2015.
Fiorentina takes back the first position after defeating Sampdoria. Fiorentina reaching 27 points same like Inter. However, Fiorentina are in the 1st position for having better goal difference +15 compared to Inter +5.
AS Roma winning the “Roma Derby.” The Roman gladiators defeating Lazio at the Olimpico Stadium with a 2-0 to claim the full bragging rights to rule the city of Rome.
It’s chaos for Hellas Verona still unable to win the first game this season. Verona losing the match at the Marc’Antonio Bentegodi Stadium remaining now in the 19th position. Bologna gaining momentum with the new “Donadoni Era” seeing their chances for survival higher. This away victory helped Bologna leave the relegation zone.
A step back for AC Milan failing to win the home game at the San Siro Stadium. Milan and Atalanta ending with a goalless draw. The only positive aspect of this struggling Milan is 16-years old goalkeeper Donnarumma keeping a clean sheet showing character despite his young age.
The top scorer up to Round 11: Sampdoria forward Citadin Eder with 9 goals
Top Serie A teams standing AFTER Serie A Week 12 games. First 3 qualifying for Champions League, 4 and 5 for Europa League.
–INTER, 2nd position with 27 points and a positive goal difference of +5
– AS ROMA, 3rd positions with 26 points points and a positive goal difference of +14
– SASSUOLO, 5th position with 22 points and a positive goal difference of +4
– AC MILAN, 6th position with 20 points and a negative goal difference of -1
Relegation Zone: FROSINONE, 18th position with 11 points and a negative goal difference of -7
– HELLAS VERONA, 19th position with 6 points and a negative goal difference of -11
– CARPI, 20th position with 6 points and a negative goal difference of -14
2014 – 2015 Italy Serie A Standing
Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com
Italian Serie A Tickets for next 10 games
Saturday 7 October 2015
- Serie A Week 12/ 12ª Giornata /
- AC Milan 0 – 0 Atalanta, Goals: No goals
- Hellas Verona 0 – 2 Bologna, Goals: 6′ Emanuele Giaccherini (B.), 14′ Godfred Donsah (B.)
Sunday 8 October 2015
- Torino 0 – 1 Inter, Goals: 31′ Geoffrey Kondogbia (I)
- Empoli 1 – 3 Juventus, Goals: 19′ Massimo Maccarone (E), 32′ Mario Mandzukic (J), 38′ Patrice Evra (J), 84′ Paulo Dybala (J)
- AS Roma 2 – 0 Lazio, Goals: 10′ Edin Dzeko (R) (pen), 63′ Gervinho (R)
- Palermo 1 – 0 Chievo Verona, Goals: 71′ Alberto Gilardino (P)
- Frosinone 2 – 2 Genoa, Goals: 6′ Leonardo Pavoletti
(G), 31′ Leonardo Blanchard (F), 38′ Modibo Diakite (F), 75′ Serge Gakpé (G)
- Sassuolo 1 – 0 Carpi, Goals: 28′ Nicola Sansone (S)
- Napoli 1 – 0 Udinese, Goals: 53′ Gonzalo Higuain (N)
- Sampdoria 0 – 2 Fiorentina,Goals: 10′ Josip Ilicic (F)(pen), 58′ Nikola Kalinic (F)