Hello, my friends. Here are the 2019-2020 Serie A Week 7 RESULTS / Seventh Round on Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 October 2019.
The leadership changed in this round! Juventus overtaking the first position after winning the famous “Derby d’Italia” defeating Inter on Sunday 6 October at the Giuseppe Meazza Stadium with a 1-2. It was a tough match for the ex-Juventus Coach Antonio Conte now coaching Inter. The highlight of the match is that all three goals were scored by Argentinians: Lautaro Martínez (I), Paulo Dybala (J) and Higuaín (J).
Juventus reaching the first position with 19 points and a positive goal difference of +7 and Inter stepping down to the second position with 18 points and a positive goal difference of +10.
The Serie A Week 7 will be completed until Wednesday 18 December because the Lega Serie A announced the postponement of the match Brescia vs Sassuolo.
➡️ Up to Serie A Week 7: There is a three-way race between Juventus (19), Inter (18), and Atalanta (16)
AC Milan defeating Genoa with a 1-2 at the Luigi Ferraris Stadium winning their 3rd game this season. The pressure was high for AC Milan Coach Marco Giampaolo because some fans are not happy with his work. Genoa sinking to the 19th position winning only 1 game.
Napoli failing to win the away game against Torino at the Olimpico Stadium. The game ending with a goalless draw sharing 1 point each. It is a step back for Napoli remaining in the 4th position with 13 points being -6 points below Juventus with 19 points in the first position.
Atalanta gaining momentum and is the third team to be on the race for the Scudetto reaching 16 points after defeating Lecce with a 3-1. Atalanta is following closely Juventus and Inter. Atalanta is only -3 points below Juventus with 19 points!
Italian Serie A Tickets for next 10 games
Results from Serie A Week 7
- Brescia – Sassuolo (postponed until Wed. 18 December 2019)
- SPAL 1 – 0 Parma
- Hellas Verona 2 – 0 Sampdoria
- Genoa 1 – 2 AC Milan
- Fiorentina 1 – 0 Udinese
- Atalanta 3 – 1 Lecce
- Bologna 2 – 2 Lazio
- AS Roma 1 – 1 Cagliari
- Torino 0 – 0 Napoli
- Inter 1 – 2 Juventus
⚽️ Serie A Top Scorer up to Week 7:
Lazio forward Ciro Immobile with 7 goals
Top Serie A teams standing AFTER Serie A Week 1 game. First 4 qualifying for Champions League, 5 and 6 for Europa League. (as of Sunday 6 October 2019)
– INTER, 2nd position with 18 points and a positive goal difference of +10
– ATALANTA, 3rd positions with 16 points and a positive goal difference of +8
– AS ROMA, 5th position with 12 points and a positive goal difference of +2
– LAZIO, 6th position with 11 points and a positive goal difference of +7
– LECCE, 18th position with 6 points and a negative goal difference of -8
– GENOA, 19th position with 5 points and a negative goal difference of -7
– SAMPDORIA, 20th position with 3 points and a negative goal difference of -12
2019 – 2020 Italy Serie A Standing – Serie A Table
|Rank||serie a TEAM||GP||W||D||L||GF||GA||GD||PTS|