Hello, my friends. Here are the 2019-2020 Serie A Week 37 RESULTS / Thirty-seventh Round on Tuesday 28 and Wednesday 29 July 2020.
👉 Up to Serie A Week 37: Juventus winner of the 2019-2020 Serie A Scudetto with 2 games to spare on Sunday 26 July 2020.
⚽️ Serie A Top Scorer up to Week 37:
Lazio forward Ciro Immobile with 35 goals
Juventus claimed their 9th consecutive Scudetto last week after defeating Sampdoria. However, the party was crashed at the Sardegna Arena because Cagliari defeated Juventus with a 2-0. Cagliari fought until the end and did not fear the Champions and claimed the home game. Juventus remaining with 83 points. Cagliari with the victory jumped from the 14th to the 13th position reaching 45 points.
Inter defeated Napoli at the Giuseppe Meazza Stadium with a 2-0. The victory secured Inter to keep the 2nd position reaching 79 points. Atalanta is following closely in the 3rd position with 78 points. Atalanta defeated Parma at the Ennio Tardini Stadium with a 1-2. Inter having only +1 point ahead Atalanta. The situation might change next week in the last game of the season.
Lazio defeating Brescia, who are already relegated to the Serie B, with a 2-0. Lazio reaching 78 points and are in the 4th position despite sharing the same points with Atalanta. Based on the head to head stats, Atalanta claim the 3rd position. Lazio forwad Ciro Immobile scoring one goal remaining the top scorer of the Serie A with 35 goals.
Italian Serie A Tickets for next 10 games
Results from Serie A Week 37
- Parma 1 – 2 Atalanta
- Inter 2 – 0 Napoli
- Sampdoria 1- 4 AC Milan
- Cagliari 2 – 0 Juventus
- Hellas Verona 3 – 0 SPAL
- Lazio 2 – 0 Brescia
- Sassuolo 5 – 0 Genoa
- Udinese 1 – 2 Lecce
- Fiorentina 4 – 0 Bologna
- Torino 2 – 3 AS Roma
Top Serie A teams standing AFTER Serie A Week 37 game. First 4 qualifying for Champions League, 5 and 6 for Europa League. (Wednesday 29 July 2020)
– INTER, 2nd position with 79 points and a positive goal difference of +43
– ATALANTA, 3rd positions with 78 points and a positive goal difference of +52
– AS ROMA, 5th position with 67 points and a positive goal difference of +24
– AC MILAN, 6th position with 63 points and a positive goal difference of +14
– LECCE, 18th position with 35 points and a negative goal difference of -32
– BRESCIA, 19th position with 24 points and a negative goal difference of -44
– SPAL, 20th position with 20 points and a negative goal difference of -48
2019 – 2020 Italy Serie A Standing – Serie A Table up to Wednesday 29 July 2020