Hello, my friends. Here are the 2019-2020 Serie A Week 14 RESULTS / Fourteenth Round on Saturday 30 November, Sunday 1, and Monday 2 December 2019.
👉 Up to Serie A Week 14: There is a three-way race between Inter (37), Juventus (36), and Lazio (30)
⚽️ Serie A Top Scorer up to Week 14:
Lazio forward Ciro Immobile with 17 goals
The status quo in the leadership changed. Inter overtake the first position because Juventus failed to defeat Sassuolo at the Allianz Stadium ending with a 2-2 draw. Inter defeated SPAL with a 2-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza Stadiums. The hero is Argentinean forward Lautaro Martínez scoring both goals.
It is a surprising round seeing 6 teams losing their home games! Bad news is for Napoli losing the home game at the San Paolo Stadium. Bologna causing an upset defeating Napoli with a 0-1. It’s a good news for Bologna coach Sinisa Mihajlovic. Bologna climbing from the 15th to the 12th position.
Good news for Cagliari defeating Sampdoria with a 4-3 at the Sardegna Arena. Cagliari reaching 28 points is in the 4th position while Sampdoria is in the 17th position just 1 step above the relegation zone with 12 points.
AS Roma climbing defeating Hellas Verona at the Marc’Antonio Bentegodi Stadium with a 1-3. Roma is in the 5th position while Hellas Verona is in the 9th position.
Lazio shining big time, especially, forward Ciro Immobile continuing to be the top scorer of the Serie A with 17 goals. Lazio defeated Udinese with a 3-0.
AC Milan gaining momentum climbing from the 12th to the 11th position after defeating Parma at the Ennio Tardini Stadium with a 1-0. The scorer is Theo Hernández.
Italian Serie A Tickets for next 10 games
Results from Serie A Week 14
- Brescia 0 – 3 Atalanta
- Genoa 0 – 1 Torino
- Fiorentina 0 – 1 Lecce
- Hellas Verona 1 – 3 AS Roma
- Napoli 1 – 2 Bologna
- Lazio 3 – 0 Udinese
- Inter 2 – 1 SPAL
- Juventus 2 – 2 Sassuolo
- Parma 0 – 1 AC Milan
- Cagliari 4 – 3 Sampdoria
Top Serie A teams standing AFTER Serie A Week 14 game. First 4 qualifying for Champions League, 5 and 6 for Europa League. (Up to Sunday 1 December 2019)
– JUVENTUS, 2nd position with 36 points and a positive goal difference of +13
– LAZIO, 3rd positions with 30 points and a positive goal difference of +19
– AS ROMA, 5th position with 28 points and a positive goal difference of +11
– ATALANTA, 6th position with 25 points and a positive goal difference of +13
– GENOA, 18th position with 10 points and a negative goal difference of -13
– SPAL, 19th position with 9 points and a negative goal difference of -12
– BRESCIA, 20th position with 7 points and a negative goal difference of -16
2019 – 2020 Italy Serie A Standing – Serie A Table