Hello, my friends. Here are the 2019-2020 Serie A Week 13 RESULTS / Thirteenth Round on Saturday 23, Sunday 24, and Monday 25 November 2019.
👉 Up to Serie A Week 13: There is a three-way race between Juventus (35), Inter (34), and Lazio (27)
⚽️ Serie A Top Scorer up to Week 13:
Lazio forward Ciro Immobile with 14 goals
The status quo remain the same in the leadership. Juventus keeping the first position reaching 35 points after defeating Atalanta at the Atleti Azzurri D’Italia Stadium. Inter remain in the second position reaching 34 points after defeating Torino at the Olimpico di Torino Stadium.
Napoli slowing down and their quest to be among the top 3 positions seem a mirage. Napoli failed to defeat AC Milan at the San Siro Stadium ending with a 1 – 1 draw. The draw is not helping any, but Milan also sinking failing to win the home game.
Good news is for Sampdoria because they have abandoned the relegation zone. Sampdoria defeated Udinese with a 2-1 giving them the full 3 points. Sampdoria climbed from the 18th to the 16th position.
Cagliari gaining momentum after the 2-2 draw against Lecce at the Via del Mare Stadium. Cagliari jumped to the 4th position reaching 25 points and a positive goal difference of +11. AS Roma after defeating Brescia with a 3-0 reached also 25 points though with a +9 goal difference goes down to the 5th position.
Italian Serie A Tickets for next 10 games
Results from Serie A Week 13
- Atalanta 1 -3 Juventus
- Torino 0 – 3 Inter
- AC Milan 1 – 1 Napoli
- Bologna 2 – 2 Parma
- Hellas Verona 1 – 0 Fiorentina
- AS Roma 3 – 0 Brescia
- Sassuolo 1 – 2 Lazio
- Sampdoria 2 – 1 Udinese
- Lecce 2 – 2 Cagliari
- SPAL 1 – 1 Genoa
Top Serie A teams standing AFTER Serie A Week 13 game. First 4 qualifying for Champions League, 5 and 6 for Europa League. (Up to Monday 25 November 2019)
– INTER, 2nd position with 34 points and a positive goal difference of +17
– LAZIO, 3rd positions with 27 points and a positive goal difference of +16
– AS ROMA, 5th position with 25 points and a positive goal difference of +9
– ATALANTA, 6th position with 22 points and a positive goal difference of +10
– GENOA, 18th position with 10 points and a negative goal difference of -12
– SPAL, 19th position with 9 points and a negative goal difference of -11
– BRESCIA, 20th position with 7 points and a negative goal difference of -13
2019 – 2020 Italy Serie A Standing – Serie A Table