Hello, my friends. Here are the 2018-2019 Serie A Week 36 Results / Thirty-sixth Round on Saturday 11, Sunday 12, and Monday 13 May 2019. There are only 2 games after this one to end the season.
Here is the current situation. Juventus is the winner of the 2018-2019 Serie A Scudetto. Sad new is that Juventus lost their third game of the season. AS Roma showing a tough lesson by defeating Juventus with a 2-0 at the Olimpico di Roma Stadium. The defeat does not affect Juventus. The victory helped AS Roma to climb to the 6th position with 62 points getting back to the Europa League zone for next season.
The race for a spot in the Champions League next season is on. Atalanta and AC Milan winning their respective games to keep the dream alive. Atalanta defeated Genoa and AC Milan defeated Fiorentina at the Artemio Franchi Stadium. Inter keeping the third position after defeating Chievo Verona at the Giuseppe Meazza Stadium with a 2-0. The race is still on with Inter 66 points, Atalanta 65 points, AC Milan and AS Roma with 62 points each.
Sad news is for Chievo Verona, mathematically speaking, is already relegated to the Serie B next season.
Italian Serie A Tickets for next 10 games
Results from Serie A Week 36
- Atalanta 2 – 1 Genoa
- Cagliari 1 – 2 Lazio
- Fiorentina 0 – 1 AC Milan
- Torino 3 – 2 Sassuolo
- Frosinone 1 – 3 Udinese
- Sampdoria 1 – 2 Empoli
- SPAL 1 – 2 Napoli
- AS Roma 2 – 0 Juventus
- Bologna 4 – 1 Parma
- Inter 2 – 0 Chievo Verona
Top Serie A teams standing AFTER Serie A Week 36 game. First 4 qualifying for Champions League, 5 and 6 for Europa League. (as of Monday 13 May 2019)
– NAPOLI, 2nd position with 76 points and a positive goal difference of +36
– INTER, 3rd positions with 66 points and a positive goal difference of +26
– AC MILAN, 5th position with 62 points and a positive goal difference of +16
– AS ROMA, 6th position with 62 points and a positive goal difference of +17
– EMPOLI, 18th position with 35 points and a negative goal difference of -21
– FROSINONE, 19th position with 24 points and a negative goal difference of -38
– CHIEVO VERONA, 20th position with 15 points and a negative goal difference of -50