Hello, my friends. Here are the 2018-2019 Serie A Week 35 Results / Thirty-fifth Round on Friday 3, Saturday 4, Sunday 5, and Monday 6 May 2019. There are only 3 games after this one to end the season.
Here is the current situation. Juventus winner of the 2018-2019 Serie A Scudetto ended with a 1-1 draw against Torino. The famous Derby della Mole is the duel to claim the bragging rights to rule in Turin and neither Juventus nor Torino got that right. The ruling is split and will have to wait until the next Derby to see who claim the full bragging rights.
Napoli suffered at the San Paolo Stadium with a determined Cagliari. Napoli overturned the result being down by a goal to win the game in the agonizing minutes with a penalty converted by forward Lorenzo Insigne for the final 2-1.
SPAL crushed Chievo Verona with a poker 0-4 at the Marc’Antonio Bentegodi Stadium. It is a devastating home defeat for Chievo because they still remain in the last position. Chievo losing their 21st game and winning only 2 games this season.
Udinese vs Inter ended with a goalless draw 0-0 at the Friuli Stadium. Inter getting their third consecutive draw risk losing the third position in the next weeks unless they start winning.
Italian Serie A Tickets for next 10 games
Results from Serie A Week 35
- Juventus 1 – 1 Torino
- Chievo Verona 0 – 4 SPAL
- Udinese 0 – 0 Inter
- Lazio 1 – 3 Atalanta
- Empoli 1 – 0 Fiorentina
- Sassuolo 2 – 2 Frosinone
- Genoa 1 – 1 AS Roma
- Parma 3 – 3 Sampdoria
- Napoli 2 – 1 Cagliari
- AC Milan 2 – 1 Bologna
Top Serie A teams standing AFTER Serie A Week 35 game. First 4 qualifying for Champions League, 5 and 6 for Europa League. (as of Monday 6 May 2019)
– NAPOLI, 2nd position with 73 points and a positive goal difference of +35
– INTER, 3rd positions with 63 points and a positive goal difference of +24
– AC MILAN, 5th position with 59 points and a positive goal difference of +15
– AS ROMA, 6th position with 59 points and a positive goal difference of +15
– EMPOLI, 18th position with 32 points and a negative goal difference of -22
– FROSINONE, 19th position with 24 points and a negative goal difference of -36
– CHIEVO VERONA, 20th position with 15 points and a negative goal difference of -48