MILAN – FC Internazionale wishes to announce that all accreditation requests from journalists, photographers and TV/radio representatives for Inter v Sampdoria, the 2014/15 Serie A Week 9 clash scheduled for Wednesday 29 October at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza (kick-off at 20:45), must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com without fail no later than 13:00 on Friday 24 October.
Please note that:
– requests should be sent on company-headed paper along with a valid identity document;
– requests for accreditation will be assessed in accordance with the number of places available at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza;
– requests sent via fax will not be considered;
– accreditation requests sent by e-mail for other games will not be considered;
– requests sent after the deadline will not be considered;
– the FC Internazionale press office will notify any unsuccessful applicants via e-mail, by replying to the address through which the request was made;
– any notification regarding the absence of the person initially accredited, or a name change to the initial request, must be made by 13:00 on the day of the match by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org;
– the issuing of press accreditation will take place, as usual, at entrance number 8.