Hello my friends. Here are the 2018-2019 Serie A Week 8 RESULTS / Eighth Round on Friday 5, Saturday 6, and Sunday 7 October 2018.
It is a special day for Juventus making history. Juventus winning their first 10 games of the season in all competitions for the first time in their history! Juventus is the only Serie A team winning so far all their 8 games having all 24 points to be the sole leader. Juventus defeating Udinese with a 0-2 at the Friuli Stadium with goals by Rodrigo Betancur and Cristiano Ronaldo.
Napoli keeping up the race for the Scudetto after defeating Sassuolo at the San Paolo Stadium with a 2-0. Napoli reaching 18 points being -6 points below Juventus.
Chaos for Coach Filippo Inzaghi losing the away game at the Sardegna Arena against Cagliari. The result is Cagliari 2 – 0 Bologna. The situation for Bologna is tough being closer to the relegation zone in the 16tth position losing already 5 games while winning only 2 games this season and 1 draw.
AS Roma gaining momentum after defeating Empoli at the Carlo Castellani Stadium with a 0-2. Roma winning 4 games, 2 draws, and losing 2 games this season. The race to climb to the top 3 positions is looking a reality for Roma.
The top jump is for Inter climbing to the third position after defeating Sassuolo at the Mapei Stadium. Inter reaching 16 points being only -2 points below Napoli and -8 points below Juventus.
Italian Serie A Tickets for next 10 games
Results from Serie A Week 8
- Torino 3 – 2 Frosinone
- Cagliari 2 – 0 Bologna
- Udinese 0 – 2 Juventus
- Empoli 0 – 2 AS Roma
- Genoa 1 – 3 Parma
- AC Milan 3 – 1 Chievo Verona
- Atalanta 0 – 1 Sampdoria
- Lazio 1 – 0 Fiorentina
- Napoli 2 – 0 Sassuolo
- SPAL 1 – 2 Inter
Top Serie A teams standing AFTER Serie A Week 8 game. First 4 qualifying for Champions League, 5 and 6 for Europa League. (as of Sunday 7 October 2018)
– NAPOLI, 2nd position with 18 points and a positive goal difference of +5
– INTER, 3rd positions with 16 points and a positive goal difference of +6
– SAMPDORIA, 5th position with 14 points and a positive goal difference of +8
– AS ROMA, 6th position with 14 points and a positive goal difference of +6
– EMPOLI, 18th position with 5 point and a negative goal difference of -5
– FROSINONE, 19th position with 1 point and a negative goal difference of -18
– CHIEVO VERONA, 20th position with 1 point and a negative goal difference of -13
2017- 2018 Italy Serie A Standing until Sunday 7 October 2018
|Serie A Team||MP||W||D||L||GF||GA||GD||PTS|
- Italian Serie A Tickets for next 10 games