Hello, my friends. Here are the 2018-2019 Serie A Week 23 Results / Twenty-third Round on Friday 8, Saturday 9, and Sunday 10 February 2019
Here is the current situation. Juventus with 63 points is the absolute leader of the Serie A. Juventus defeated with a 0-3 Sassuolo at the Mapei Stadium. It’s a big leap of faith because Juventus has not lost a game, yet. Simply put, the race for the Scudetto seems a one way and no longer a two-race. Really? Hum? Juventus keeping a +11 lead over Napoli in the second position with 52 points. Napoli unable to grabbed the away victory at the Artemio Franchi Stadium ending with a 0-0 goalless draw. It’s a step back for Napoli. Juventus is rocking winning 20 games and 3 draws while Napoli winning 16, 4 draws and losing 4.
The good news is for Bologna! Yep. Bologna grabbing a golden point at the Renato Dall’Ara Stadium after the 1-1 draw with Genoa. So? Oh well, this point helped Bologna climbed from the relegation zone and seeing a ray of hope for salvation. Bologna climbed from the 18th to the 17th position reaching 18 points and a negative goal difference of -18. The bad news is for Empoli because now they stepped down to the 18th position.
Inter keeping the 3rd position after defeating Parma at the Ennio Tardini Stadium. Inter reaching 43 points. Inter having a +4 points lead over AC Milan with 39 points in the 4th position. The race is still open because Atalanta and AS Roma are following closely with 38 points each.
The problem is for Chievo Verona still in the last position. At this point, Chievo’s future to remain in the Serie A next season seems a mirage. Chievo lost the home game 0-3 against AS Roma at the Marc’Antonio Bentegodi Stadium. Chievo has won only 1 game, 9 draws, and losing 13 games.
Italian Serie A Tickets for next 10 games
Results from Serie A Week 23
- Lazio 1 – 0 Empoli
- Chievo Verona 0 – 3 AS Roma
- Fiorentina 0 – 0 Napoli
- Parma 0 – 1 Inter
- Bologna 1 – 1 Genoa
- Atalanta 2 – 1 SPAL
- Torino 1 – 0 Udinese
- Sampdoria 0 – 1 Frosinone
- Sassuolo 0 – 3 Juventus
- AC Milan 3 – 0 Cagliari
Top Serie A teams standing AFTER Serie A Week 21 game. First 4 qualifying for Champions League, 5 and 6 for Europa League. (as of Sunday 10 February 2019)
– NAPOLI, 2nd position with 52 points and a positive goal difference of +24
– INTER, 3rd positions with 43 points and a positive goal difference of +16
– ATALANTA, 5th position with 38 points and a positive goal difference of +19
– AS ROMA, 6th position with 38 points and a positive goal difference of +14
– EMPOLI, 18th position with 18 points and a negative goal difference of -18
– FROSINONE, 19th position with 16 points and a negative goal difference of -26
– CHIEVO VERONA, 20th position with 9 points and a negative goal difference of -28
2018 – 2019 Italy Serie A Standing until Sunday 10 February 2019