Hello, my friends. Here are the Serie A Week 36 Results – Roundup, Thirty-sixth Round on Saturday 13 and Sunday 14 May 2017. There are 2 more games to end the Season on Sunday May 28 with 6 available points.
The absolute leader of the Serie A continues to be Juventus with 85 points almost ready to collect their 6th Consecutive Scudetto.
Champions League Zone
Juventus keeping the first position with 85 points having a +4 point advantage over Roma. The duel for the Second position to secure the direct qualification to the UEFA Champions League next season is still open. The two-way race is between AS Roma and Napoli . The third position must play the Champions League Playoff. Roma keeping the second position after defeating Juventus with a smacking 3-1 at the Olimpico di Roma Stadium. Roma with 81 points having a +1 point advantage over Napoli with 80 points.
Europa League Zone
We have 2 teams already qualifying for the Europa League next season 2017-2018: Lazio and Atalanta. Mathematically speaking, Lazio secured their direct qualification to the Europa League with 3 games in advance on Week 35 after the crushing: Lazio 7 – 3 Sampdoria. Atalanta returning to the Europa League after 26 years after the 1-1 draw with AC Milan.
The direct qualification for the Europa League is for the 4th and 5th position. The Playoff is for the 6th position. Mathematically, speaking, with 2 games (6 available points) to end the season the chance for the 6th position is till open for AC Milan, Fiorentina, and Inter Milan.
|Rank||Team||Points||Played||Wins||Draw||Lost||Goals scored||Goals against||GD|
Pescara and Palermo already relegated to the Serie B. Mathematically speaking, with 6 available points, salvation is still open for Crotone, Empoli, and Genoa.
|Rank||Teams||Points||Played||Wins||Draws||Lost||Goals scored||Goals against||GD|
The top scorer of the Serie A Up to Week 36: AS Roma forward Edin Dzeko with 27 goals
Top Serie A teams standing AFTER Serie A Week 36 games. First 3 qualifying for Champions League, 4 and 5 for Europa League.
– AS ROMA 2nd position with 81 points and a positive goal difference of +49
– NAPOLI 3rd positions with 80 points and a positive goal difference of +50
– ATALANTA 5th position with 66 points and a positive goal difference of +19
– AC MILAN 6th position with 60 points and a positive goal difference of +10
– CROTONE, 18th position with 31 points and a negative goal difference of -23
– PALERMO, 19th position with 23 points and a negative goal difference of -43
– PESCARA, 20th position with 14 points and a negative goal difference of -46
2016- 2017 Italy Serie A Standing
Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com
– Watch Serie A Matches Live with fubo PRO games including Juventus, AS Roma, AC Milan, Inter, Napoli
Italian Serie A Tickets for next 10 games
Serie A Week 36 / 36a Giornata
Saturday 13 May 2017
- Fiorentina 3 – 2 Lazio, Goals: 55′ Keita Balde Diao (L), 67′ Khouma Babacar (F), 72′ Nikola Kalinic (F), 81′ Alessandro Murgia (L), 76’ Cristiano Lombardi (own goal)
- Atalanta 1 – 1 AC Milan, Goals: 44′ Andrea Conti (A), 87′ Gerard Deulofeu (M)
Sunday 14 May 2017
- AS Roma 3 – 1 Juventus, Goals: 22′ Mario Lemina (J), 25′ Daniele De Ross (R) 56′ Stephan El Shaarawy (R), 65′ Radja Nainggolan (R)
- Crotone 1 – 0 Udinese, Goal: 18′ Marcus Rohdén (C)
- Bologna 3 – 1 Pescara, Goals: 8′ Mattia Destro(B.), 24′ Jean-Christophe Bahebeck (P), 48′ Federico Di Francesco (B.), 91′ Mattia Destro (B.)
- Cagliari 3 – 2 Empoli, Goals: 7′ Marco Sau (C), 17′ Diego Farias (C), 45′ Diego Farias (C), 79′ Miha Zajc (E), 85′ Massimo Maccarone (E)
- Palermo 1 – 0 Genoa, Goals: 13′ Andrea Rispoli (P)
- Torino 0 – 5 Napoli, Goals: 7′ José Callejón (N), 60′ Lorenzo Insigne (N), 72′ Dries Mertens (N), 76′ José Callejón (N), 78′ Piotr Zielinski (N)
- Inter 1 – 2 Sassuolo, Goals: 36′ Pietro Iemmello (S), 50′ Pietro Iemmello (S), 70′ Citadin Éder (I)
- Sampdoria 1 – 1 Chievo Verona, Goals: 11′ Fabio Quagliarella (S), 46′ Roberto Inglese (C)